What causes back acne?
Backne also known as Back acne is a skin concern found in the back shoulders as a result of accumulation of oil within the pores of the skin and dead skin cells which result in back acne, scarring, inflammation and blemishes over time. Back acne is is usually formed by causes such as hormones, stress, sweat, genetics, diet, or certain medications.
Treatment Prevention Of Back Acne At Home
- Oily skin should be washed regularly and gently with soap.
- Avoid activities that enhance too much sweating.
- Prevent your hair from rubbing on skin.
- Washing the hair should be done frequently.
- Avoid touching your face with dirty hands thus prevents bacteria growth and reduces the tendency of Acne formation.
- Change bed sheet regularly
- Use Tea tree oil to treat area
TREATMENT FOR BACK ACNE (BACKNE)
Hydrafacial uses a 6 step process to extract blackheads, whiteheads, dead skin and sebum (oil) from the skin. Hydrafacial is a great treatment for clients who suffer with backne as it extracts using tailored ingredients with lymphatic drainage with a high dose of vitamins, peptides and extraction to sterilise, heal and hydrate the skin.
HydraFacial is paired with a red & blue light to soothe the area and calm inflammation along with blue light to kill remaining bacteria off the face or body.
Carbon Spectra Hollywood Peel
Carbon Spectra Hollywood Peel: is a laser approach using Q-switch laser to target mild heat to reduce bacteria in the skin to stabilise acne production.
Q-sqqitch also helps with uneven skin tone, acne marks left from previous outbreaks and acne scarring.
Herbal Green Peel
herbal green peel is a vegan herb peel suitable for all skin types and complexions. Herbal green peel helps reduce inflammation, acne, acne scarring and hyperpigmentation.