WHAT IS THE THERMAGE FLX?
Thermage FLX is fast becoming a favourite go-to treatment for clients and celebrities. The ‘no downtime – all in one’ facial treatment firms, lifts and soothes your skin. Results are noticeable after just one session.
Thermage FLX facial treatments deliver natural-looking and long-lasting results with little downtime compared to surgical facelifting. The face and skin tightening procedure work on all skin colours and skin types. Thermage FLX by Solta Medical replaces the older Thermage CPT model. The FLX is an upgrade over the CPT. It offers improvements across all departments. Improvements include speed, comfort, and better results. Solta Medical has pioneered skin tightening and skin rejuvenation treatments since 2007 with more than 13 years of clinical use. Its industry-leading technology is trusted by medical practices and clinics worldwide.
Thermage treatment has proven itself with more than 50 published clinical studies. It sets the standard for non-invasive facial tightening.
No Injections or Surgery
Thermage FLX is non-invasive plus no cutting, no needles and no downtime.
Little to No Downtime
You can go straight back to life after your treatment. So there is no need to miss work or fun. Unlike surgery which can take weeks for life to get back to normal.
Body Results from a Single Treatment
One quick Thermage FLX body treatment (30 to 90 minutes depending on the area treated) can deliver outstanding and long-lasting results for most.
Fast & Comfortable
The latest FLX edition is designed to deliver maximum results in a shorter time compared to the older CPT version. It is also a more pain-free and comfortable procedure.
Multiple Treatment Areas
Not only can the body be treated but Thermage FLX loves wrinkles and loose skin everywhere. Including the face around the eyes and your body.
Results improve over time. They can also last for years. Top up treatments can also maximise and enhance your appearance and improvements.
The new “Total Tip 4.0” delivers energy that can penetrate as deep as 4.3mm under the skin. It heats dermal tissue up to 75°C. The heat is evenly distributed over the entire skin area, allowing a multidimensional tightening effect. The new tip covers 33%*more surface skin area than the CPT design, so session time is 25% quicker. This improves your comfort, satisfaction, and allows more time to treat multiple parts of the body.
Thermage FLX is a very versatile treatment. It can be used on any area of the face and body where there is loose and sagging skin. It can be used to treat fine lines and wrinkles, and tighten up the skin around the eyes, face, neck, arms, hands, abdomen, thighs and buttocks.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- The Ageing Process – As we get older, the collagen which keeps our skin firm and elastic start to break down. This can leave ageing, saggy skin with fine lines and wrinkles.
- A Thermage FLX treatment uses radiofrequency technology. The RF technology heats deep into your skin, below the upper layers, to the deeper collagen-rich layers of the skin.
- The heat stimulates new collagen to start growing and forming.
- The newly created collagen works from the inside out. It works away on the inside to greatly improve your appearance on the outside. Noticeably smoother skin can be experienced after just one treatment. Results continue to improve over the following months post-treatment.
Thermage FLX can treat a number of areas on your face and eyes.
- Fine lines around the mouth, eyes, and forehead can be softened. Better definition on the jawline and under the chin can also be achieved.
- Sagging skin
- Loose jowls
- Sagging neck skin also known as“turkey neck”
- Adding definition to the lips
- Reduced wrinkles and improving the appearance of hooded eyelids can be addressed with the FLX. A wider eyed and awakened look results.
- eye bags
- roughly textured eyelids
- wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes
- plus other factors leading to tired-looking eyes.
You will notice slight improvements immediately after your treatment. This could be a lift or tightening in the area treated. You will notice the best results at around the 2 -3 month mark after treatment. At this point you can also repeat the procedure to really double down for maximum benefits and experience additional improvements.
Compared to surgery Thermage is much safer. It is non-invasive compared to invasive cosmetic procedures which can require general anesthetic and leave you with the risk of infection and long recovery time. Unlike lasers, Thermage works on all skin colours and types.
Thermage FLX only requires one treatment to get the full benefits. It is the only treatment rejuvenating collagen deep in your skin.
Compared to injections or fillers, Thermage works for your whole face, including eyes, jawline, forehead, nasolabial folds, jowls and under your chin so is a great all-in-one option.
3 WAYS TO GET IN TOUCH
Ready to take your next step? Book your free Coolsculpting consultation. Available at our Liverpool Street Clinic.
REQUEST A CALLBACK
Have a question you need answering?. Please leave your details and we will contact you at convenient time for you.