Here at Premier Laser we take the health, safety and well-being of our staff and clients very seriously.
We would like to reassure you that we are actively monitoring the current coronavirus (Covid-19) situation on an ongoing basis and taking steps so that we can continue to serve you.
Whilst already stringently following government guidelines we are carrying out additional steps, going beyond current guidelines, to ensure the wellbeing of staff and clients who remain our highest priority.
Our Clients :
- All clients will be offered antibacterial hand- sanitiser when arriving at the clinic.
- If you have returned from any of the countries listed on the government website recently weeks we kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment to a date that is 14 days or more from the date of your return back into the UK.
- If you have been told by the NHS to self-isolate please let us know as soon as possible and we will rearrange your appointment.
Out Team & Clinics :
- Staff feeling unwell or showing symptoms will be asked not to attend work.
- Throughout the day our clinics undergo regularly cleaning including shared surfaces, machines and door handles using hard surface alcohol wipes.
- All staff to wear disposable gloves when performing skin assessment and treatment.
- Reduce contact in waiting areas by endeavouring to keep to appointment times.
- Calling the clients a day prior their appointment to ensure they are fit for attending clinic.
If you have any other concerns please do not hesitate to contact us. Please also keep yourself update by visiting:
All the team at Premier Laser thank you for your continued support and commitment to the health and wellbeing of our staff and clients.